If you’re addicted to coffee like I am, you’ll know the struggle of keeping your pearly whites, pearly white. Let’s be honest here, almost everything we do causes our teeth to have those other than white undertones; getting older, smoking, medications, genetics, food. We can’t win. Some of those things we just can’t avoid (like are you really going to swear off red wine… i didn’t think so) all we can do is try to whiten our teeth manually. So now you have to ask yourself, which route are you going to take?
Crest Home Whitening Kit
Dental Office Whitening
Sunna Smile Sessions
Will you spend $1000 for a 2 hour session at the dentist? Granted it will last you a few years but will also make your teeth so sensitive to the point where a simple intake of breath will send pain shooting into the root of each tooth. Or will you go with the traditional OTC whitening strip. Those can work rather efficiently but with the worry of wearing down your enamel.
If you are like me and already have sensitive teeth and don’t want to worry about the state of your enamel then I have a solution for you. Sunna Smile is a great teeth whitening system that has a plethora of benefits.
– Contains natural ingredients – Pain free
– Enamel safe – Removes stains
– Removes plaques – Fights bacteria and gingivitis
– Remineralizes teeth – Contains tooth friends xylitol
– Takes 15-20 minutes – PH neutral
This formula was created to increase whitening, reduce sensitivity, remineralize teeth, and heal oral issues. In Canada,it is registered as a Natural Health Product which is not very common in the teeth whitening niche. The gel tray is designed to prevent gel from moving the lips or gums but those areas are still coated with Vitamin E oil so if there was contact it would prevent all discomfort. Traditionally, teeth whitening lights have only a blue light which activates the gel. Sunna Smile also has a red light which is used to increase circulation in the mouth as well as cellular function to help heal any minor injuries.
Let me walk you through the process of a Sunna Smile in studio whitening system.
1.We place a paper bib on your chest so your clothes stay clean and dry. Then we use our shade guide to see where you are on the spectrum to track how many levels lighter you end up going. Depending on how white your teeth are already can limit the amount of shades you can jump. Your teeth will only get to a certain level of whiteness before it won’t be able to go any farther, but a brighter smile will always be guaranteed.
2. We give you a finger sleeve with the blue side up and some of our Smile Prep toothpaste to brush your teeth. This removes any residue that has built up on the surface as well as creating a polished surface for the gel to properly coat and evenly coat the teeth.
3. We then give you 2 small cups. One with water and one empty to rinse your mouth out to remove all traces of the Smile Prep
4. Inside the center of a q-tip is some Vitamin E oil, we break off one end so the oil fully saturates the other end. With the oil side you will coat your lips and your gums with it. Like I mentioned earlier, it creates a barrier between those sensitive areas and the whitening gel.
5. After you get nice and comfortable in your seat, ready for a 15-20 wait, we hand you protective eye wear that blocks out the light,, and hand over the tray to place in your mouth. Making sure that the tray doesn’t get moved from side to side or that it isn’t being pressed down hard to let the gel leak out. We adjust the light that fits your position so you don’t have to adjust uncomfortably to fit it. We turn on the red and blue light and let your smile whiten.
6. There can be a slight feeling of mild discomfort during the treatment. Anything more than a slight warm tingle let the technician know immediately. If any feelings of sharp pain occur the treatment will be stopped.
7. Throughout the service you will be checked on, making sure you are pain free and comfortable.
8. Once the light turns off, you will be given paper towels and you will use those as well as your bib to place the mouthpiece into it.
9. More water will be given to you to rinse out your mouth.
10. We will be giving you another Brush up finger sleeve for you to use to scrape any leftover gel off your teeth and gums.
11. A Vitamin E q-tip will be used to put on any sensitive areas to alleviate any soreness on the gums and dry lips.
12. Using the shade guide, we will determine how many shades lighter you have gone; but please remember that the teeth will continue to whiten over the next 24 hours.
If you wish to continue the efficacy of the system, it is advised to also purchase the at home whitening kit. 5 sessions of the home kit is the equivalent of on in studio session. If you would rather only do the professional whitening appointments, you may do so every 2-12 months depending on the whiteness you wish your teeth to be. The home kit includes:
But again this is just to maintain your ideal level of whiteness.
Please keep in mind that all pregnant clients must discuss getting the treatment with their physicians but women in their first or second trimester can receive the whitening. Anyone who has had previous oral issues and those who have not visited the dentist within the last year also may not receive it either.
Whether it is for an event, photoshoot, or even just because – the Sunna Smile Professional Teeth Whitening system is ideal for all. If you want a pain free whitening experience in your area, go onto the Sunna Smile website to search for a salon near you.
Depending on how well your teeth responds to the gel your teeth can lift 2-4 shades in just one session. Sunna Smile has a 100% guarantee that your teeth will lighten at least 1 shade immediately.
Now go out and show off that beautiful smile of yours! Please make sure to tag @sunna.smile and @slaybeautybarsd if you were to try out this wonderful treatment!